Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pots!

The Bay has a HUGE 1 day sale (Today Nov 22/11 only!) on Zwilling J.A. Henckels TruClad Pots!! I missed this sale by 1 day last year and have refused to replace my falling apart pots since...until now!! Regular $999.99 on sale for $299.99 plus you get a Roaster for free ($239.99 value!). I was so excited I drove directly to the Bay and got a set! Ive had the same pots for over 9 years and believe me when I say it was time for new ones!
I went to the Southgate Bay (Edmonton) and they still had lots left at 2pm. If youre in the market for new pots I highly recommend these. I have their knives (the '2 man' ones) and they are amazing. These pots are 18/10 Stainless Steel with 2.8mm Sigma Clad 3 ply construction.
Im so excited to cook something in them now! Too bad supper is already planned and it doesnt involve pots :(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!