Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cassios Restaurant

http://www.cassios.ca/


I know Ive fallen off the grid...but Im back, kind of, I have 2 final exams approaching quickly that are taking most of my time since I havent studied all week. But Im delighted to say I also havent cooked or baked all week! Hubby and I decided to take a last minute, much needed holiday to Jasper for 3.5 days (which explains the lack of studying). Skiing, snowboarding and good food :) We found this Italian restaurant called Cassios and let me tell you - its amazing. We went 2 nights in a row and probably would have gone a third if we had found it the first night there!

Hubby couldnt stop smiling through the whole meal...both nights! Huge portions, real food and a wonderful atmosphere. They even have an extensive gluten free menu - just ask for it.

The owner is there checking in with everyone to make sure everything is ok. She recognized us the second night and made sure we had an extra order of jumbo shrimp for our pastas...on the house :)

Just thought I would spread some word of mouth advertising for them. This place is great! If you go to Jasper you must go here!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!