Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Whats on the Table?

Tonight is one of my (many!) favourites! Chicken rice wraps with salsa and cheese! Made of course with homemade Flour Tortillas! I lay cheese on the bottom add chicken and rice and then top with chunky salsa. I wrap them up in tinfoil and bake for 20-25 minutes at 375F. And before you ask...its not homemade salsa. But hopefully by fall it will be if my tomato plants produce well!
This is not only a great tasting meal but its easy on the food budget too! My husband eats ALOT and I make this meal with only 2 large chicken breasts chopped up. Last time it lasted us for 2 suppers!! Hubby doesn't eat many veggies so I usually just have raw carrots on the side or something like that but I know that adding peppers, peas etc. would be great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!