Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Quick Tip - Flour Prices

Did you know that flour is almost half the price at Costco? Because I use a lot of flour it actually pays for my membership! A 10kg bag of no name whole wheat flour at Superstore is over $10. A 20kg bag of coarse whole wheat flour (Made in Canada!!) is $12.99. Almost the same price difference with the all purpose (unbleached). Its a crazy big difference that I didnt realize until now. If youve got somewhere to store the flour and you go through it quickly its defiinitely something to check out! I use small (brand new and clean!) garbage cans with sealing lids to store the flour. It almost fits the whole bag :)
Just thought I would pass along about the savings!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!