Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Whats On The Table?

Ok technically this was last night but we are still drooling over it so I think it counts! I made the pizza crusts on the BBQ and topped them with chicken cooked with BBQ sauce, diced red onions, alfalfa sprouts and mozza cheese....of course anti-veggie hubby's only had chicken and cheese lol...and it was sooo good. It blows any other pizza Ive ever made out of the water! My one year old ate it sprouts and all and kept signing for more! 2 year old is sick so he just looked at it like it was poison...so his sister ate his :)
If you are a pizza fan you seriously need to try this! As a bit of a heads up just be aware that the toppings slide off easily...I dumped one going from BBQ to plate! Oh and don't plan on having any leftovers!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!