1. Let whole, unblemished peaches ripen. (I did not wash first)
2. Arrange whole peaches on a cookie sheet and place in freezer
3. After peaches have frozen solid; place them in a plastic bag
4. When you are ready to use, removed the desired number of peaches from the bag, run cold water over frozen peach and slip off the skin.
5. Microwave for 10 to 15 seconds on high.
6. Slice peaches to use as you desire for cereal toppings, pies or cobbler, ice cream, or simply slice them and enjoy!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4