Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Product Review

I LOVE Envirosax Bags! They roll up super small so they fit in your purse/diaper bag, but they expand really big! They can hold up to 44lbs...technically I could fit my 2.5 year old in one!!
I have the Sesame Street ones, and I always love the look the cashier give me when I whip out Elmo to put my groceries in :) I'm not ashamed to still be a kid at heart!
My favourite bag!
They come in so many different styles that you're sure to find a set that suits your tastes. The Sesame Street set is Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch and Grover. But they have an Animal Planet series, a Heritage Pepsi series and so many other designs.
They also come in a SlingSax version (more like a purse), MiniSax for lunches etc. and an Organic Cotton Line. No matter which style you choose, it's definitely an environmentally friendly option :)
This is how small they roll up!







What have I used them for? Everything! Swimming (2 kids and one adult worth of stuff!), laundry (5 days of vacation laundry for 2 adults and 2 kids), extra things that don't fit into the diaper bag, overnight bag, groceries, library books, sand toys etc. etc. They come in handy in so many ways. Because they roll up so small I always have one and I don't have to pay for bags at the store, and they fit so much more then a plastic grocery bag anyways! They can also be tossed into the washing machine and they come out good as new (hang to dry!).

Another idea is to use them in place of wrapping paper! Here is a little YouTube video about how to do it. A really neat alternative to paper gift bags or paper.


The BEST part about the bags I have? I got them on BabyHalfOff, so I paid half price :) They come up often on other Deal a Day sites as well, but BabyHalfOff is the only one I've ever seen that's had the Sesame Street Series. If you keep your eye out, you can always get any them for a great deal!

2 comments:

  1. Aww they are so cute!
    I need a Grover one.
    I'm a total kid at heart. I don't even pretend to be an adult anymore.
    Can you buy them local?
    I like the idea of using them as wrapping for gifts. Every year I mean to start using fabric and every year I forget,grrr @ me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had honestly never thought to look for them locally since I got them half off. A quick look on google shows http://www.carbonboutique.com/ has them. If you look under products. carried it lists Envirosax. Im not sure which ones though. Sesame Street seems to be hard to find. I got mine a year ago and finally they came up again so I got the rest of the set and some gifts. Fabric sounds like a good idea for wrapping paper! A quick hem and you could make a receiving blanket or tablecloth or depending on size a cloth napkin to wrap presents in :) I need to remember all this come Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!