Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sale!

***Update Dec 29/11...I guess Zellers was losing too much money and has changed the coupon terms....now it is only valid on REGULAR priced items. Too bad! I think its unfair of Zellers to change things when the coupon clearly states otherwise :( *** Here is a link for a great printable 50% off coupon for Zellers. With their great boxing week sales on this really makes a difference! I got a Leapfrog Tag Jr Reader for $15 instead of $40...made my day!!

Good until December 31, 2011. Not valid on electronics, lottery or prescription. Not valid in Camrose AB or Dorval QC.

http://smartcanucks.ca/zellers-canada-facebook-printable-coupon-50-off-one-item-hot/
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!