Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Chocolae Mousse

I know I havent been on here in ages. With company, the kids, my courses (Ill have 12 credits in just under 16 weeks!!) and regular day to day stuff I have been swamped. So when I needed a dessert the other night I knew it needed to be fast!

This was the easiest thing Ive made in awhile and it was a hit!


3 Cups Whipping Cream

2/3 Cup Cocoa

2/3 Cup Sugar


I whipped the cream part way and then added the sugar and cocoa and whipped it the rest of the way but Im thinking I could have put it all in at once and it would have been just fine. Whip until desired consistency (fairly thick but not overdone).

Serve by itself or with fresh strawberries etc. Soooo tasty!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!