Search This Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy 1 Year!

Last year, today, I started this blog...

I started it with the intent of sharing a few recipes and a few thoughts. I never thought I would be at almost 6,000 views and have as many posts as I do a year later! I also never thought this would end up being a mainly gluten free friendly blog nor did I imagine the major changes my life would undergo in a year! 

Going gluten free has definitely been a major challenge and I have enjoyed being able to share my thoughts and recipes as I go along. I assure you, there have been some major flops, but I always look forward to a recipe that turns out. Not only for the joy of eating it, but also for the joy of being able to share the newly found knowledge in the hopes that I can save someone else the disappointment of a recipe disaster!

I love sharing recipes and new findings, and I hope to be able to continue to do so in the next year. As noted, this blog has turned into a gluten free blog (although I have not deleted non gluten free posts from before), and I hope that some of the recipes have still been relevant for the non gluten free kitchen! I miss real bread terribly so you may just find me in your kitchen chowing down on your freshly baked loaf of bread one of these days...I'll try to knock first :)

Happy 1 Year to Kitchen Addiction! Here's to another year of good eating!

2 comments:

  1. If you want fresh bread, thursday's baking day for me!! you're welcome to come over!
    Lindsay E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsay! Now if only you weren't so far away... :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!